We First Confirm, Then We Provide Unlock Code. All Our Codes Are Tested Before Delivery & 100% Guaranteed To Work. If Anyhow Our Network Key Does Not Work We Will Refund Immediately. Refund Policies Are Very Transparent.
Only 1 Try Needed
We Need Only 1 Try, Our Code Will Unlock Your Phone In 1st Attempt.100% Guaranteed, So Give Us A Try!!
Alert "Wrong Codes Hardlocks Phone Permanently"
Never Try Free Or Un-Tested Codes. It Is Noticed That Often People Hardlock Their Phone Just For Not Taking Right Service. A Hardlocked Device Can't Be Unlocked Again By Codes. Why us? Only Because "We Prefer To Give Up With Honor, Rather Than Win by Cheating". You Always Get A Straight Solution From Us Before & After.
Verified Paypal Merchant Account
UK Verified Paypal Account, So Transaction Is Safe. Buy With Confidence!!
Trust Pilot No.1 Ranking Seller
We Are Ranking No.1 In Trustpilot For The Category Of Mobile Unlocking Since Year 2014-2016, Based On The Reviews Of Happy Customers.TrustPilot Is A Reputed European Review Company, So Trust Us Blindly.
2. Unlock Codes & Free Instruction Will Be E-mailed, Doesn't Matter Where You Are, You Get It In Your Mailbox.
3. Our Codes Are Safe, No Physical Damage To The Phone At All.
4. Its A Permanent Unlock. It Will Not Get Re-locked After Software Update Or Resetting.
5. No Technical Knowledge Needed.
6. 100% Moneyback Guarantee.
7. Right On Time Delivery.
What Is The Meaning Of Network Unlocking? What Is An Unlock Code or Network Lock Code?
After you power on with a different network simcard and you get a message "SIM Card Not Accepted." Or “SIM CARD NOT REGISTERED ON NETWORK” then it means your phone is network locked.To get released from this bindings and using your phone on any sim is called network unlocking.
What Makes Us Different? Is Unlock Codes For ZTE Secured To Use & Will It Really Work?
Yes, definately its working code and 100% safe to use. In most cases we found that its been delayed to unlock from the carrier and the rate is extremely high. Thus we are here to help to solve the issue.
How To understand Whether ZTE Is Network Locked?
IF YOU TURN ON YOUR PHONE & GET THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE THEN IT IS CONFIRMED THAT YOUR PHONE IS NETWORK / FACTORY LOCKED:
ENTER "NETWORK KEY (NCK / NP) / SIM NETWORK UNLOCK PIN / NETWORK PASSWORD" or WILL SHOW "ENTER PASSWORD / INVALID SIMCARD".
What is IMEI & Where Can It Be Found On My ZTE handset?
ANSWER: IMEI stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity, it is an unique international serial number only made for your phone to identify, you can find it by dialing *#06# in your dial pad. You can also find it at the back label under the battery.
How To Get IMEI Number Of Your Phone By Dialing *#06#, Remember To Get Correct 15 Digit IMEI Before Ordering Your Unlock Code:
Guaranteedunlock.Com Is A Specialised Mobile Unlocking Site. We Have A Group Of Engineers Who Have Worked In Different Reputed Mobile Companies.
1. We Act By Providing Network Unlock Codes / Sim Unlocking Pin To Our Customers Worldwide From Our Own Datacentres.
2. INCASE UNLOCK CODES NOT ACCEPTED BY YOUR PHONE OR UNSUCCESSFUL, WE WILL REFUND YOU IMMEDIATELY.
3. We Can Be Reached Live Between 9AM and 7PM (GMT), Even Offline E-mail Code Delivery & Support Provided 24/7.
What Unlocking Service Provided For ZTE Merit?
We provide ZTE Merit Sim Unlock Code that permanently unlocks your phone to be used worldwide on any GSM Carrier. Just provide us your IMEI thats all you need to get your unlock code in your email. ITS A PERMANENT & LIFE TIME UNLOCKING WITHOUT HARMING HANDSET WARRANTY OR SOFTWARES, NO NEED TO REPEAT THE CODE.
Want Unlock Codes For ZTE Merit? What Are The Level Of Network Code / Reset Codes Provided?
A) Sim Network Unlock Pin.
B) Network Key (NCK Code / NP Code)
C) Service Provider Unlock Pin.
D) Network Unlock Code For ZTE Merit.
How to Unlock ZTE Merit Phone? / How To Order Your SIM Unlock Code For Your ZTE Merit Mobile?
1) IMEI-Dial *#06# to get 15 digit IMEI.
2) Locked Network- Your Phone currently locked to.
3) Additional Note-If you want to place any special note to us.
4) MAKE PAYMENT & WAIT FOR THE CODE.
How To Enter Network Unlock Codes In ZTE Merit ? / ZTE Merit Unlocking Instruction:
1. Power On your phone with a different Network Simcard..
2. It will either ask to enter Sim Network Unlock Pin or Network Unlock Code.
3. Just enter our codes accordingly.
4. Alternatively Dial *983*8284# or ###825*09# without Simcard & Enter the provided Code.
5. Code will accept smoothly and after Network unlock Successful phone will start normally.
How to Hard Reset ZTE Merit? or ZTE Merit Factory Reset:
1. Go To Settings.
3. Factory Data Reset.
4. Reset Phone. Erase All Data.
ZTE Merit Essential Secret Code:
DIAL *983*22387# to Master Reset.
DIAL *983*5651# to Reset Phone / User Code / Secret Password Reset.
DIAL *983*757# To Get Simlock Info.