1. Your Phone Warranty Will Not Be Void.
2. Unlock Codes & Free Instruction Will Be E-mailed, Doesn't Matter Where You Are, You Get It In Your Mailbox.
3. Our Codes Are Safe, No Physical Damage To The Phone At All.
4. Its A Permanent Unlock. It Will Not Get Re-locked After Software Update Or Resetting.
5. No Technical Knowledge Needed.
6. 100% Moneyback Guarantee.
7. Right On Time Delivery.
OUR T-MOBILE PRISM 2 NETWORK UNLOCK CODE IS 100% SUCCESSFUL.
WE DELIVER CODES UNDER SPECIAL SUPERVISION!!!
GUARANTEEDUNLOCK IS A SECIALIZED MOBILE UNLOCKING SITE. We have a group of engineers who have worked in different Reputed Mobile Companies. We act by providing unlock codes / network codes & deliver it to our customers worldwide from our own datacentre. Thus we Guarantee Safety, Quality & Commitment through experiences we gathered in our long service period. Our contacts are clearly displayed on our website and we can be reached live between the hours of 9AM and 7PM (GMT) & even when we are offline e-mail support provided within 5 hours max.
WE ARE VERIFIED PAYPAL SELLER, WE DO NOT COMPROMISE WITH OUR REPUTATION!!
What Unlocking Service Provided For T-Mobile Prism 2?
We provide T-Mobile Prism 2 SIM Unlock Code that unlocks your phone so that it can be used worldwide on any GSM Carrier. So, if you want how to unlock T-Mobile Prism 2 or how to enter network unlock codes into your mobile then you are at the right place. Our provided NETWORK CODE / RESET CODES / SIM UNLOCK PIN are assured to unlock your phone. Just provide us your IMEI thats all you need to get your unlock code in your email. ITS A PERMANENT & LIFE TIME UNLOCKING WITHOUT HARMING HANDSET WARRANTY OR SOFTWARES, NO NEED TO REPEAT THE CODE.
Want Unlock Codes For T-Mobile Prism 2? What Are The Level Of Codes?
A) Network control key/Sim Network Unlock Pin (NCK)
B) Sim Network Subset key (Subnet code)
C) Service provider key (SPCK)
D) Simlock Block Unlock Reset Key (UNBLOCK KEY/ HARDLOCK RESET KEY)
HOW DOES OUR REFUND POLICY WORKS AFTER YOU PURCHASE AN UNLOCK CODE FROM US & DOES NOT WORK?
INCASE UNLOCK CODES NOT ACCEPTED BY YOUR PHONE OR UNSUCCESSFUL, WE WILL REFUND YOU IMMEDIATELY.
WE BELIEVE IN EARNING TRUST & WE VALUE YOUR INVEST, TIME & FAITH ON US!! JUST GIVE US ONE TRY TO EARN YOUR FAITH!!! FOR ANY FURTHER QUERY CONTACT US!!
How To Order Your SIM Unlock PIN For Your T-Mobile Prism 2 Mobile?
1) IMEI-Dial *#06# to get 15 digit IMEI.
2) LOCKED NETWORK- Your Phone currently locked to.
3) COMMENT-If you want to place any special note to us.
4) MAKE PAYMENT & WAIT FOR THE CODE.
NOTE: WRONG IMEI WILL GENERATE WRONG CODE & THERE WILL BE NO REFUND FOR WRONG IMEI PLACED.
T-Mobile Prism 2 Unlocking Instruction:
1. Power On your phone with a different Network Simcard.
2. It will either ask to enter Network control key/Sim Network Unlock Pin.
3. or It will either ask to enter Sim Network Subset key.
4. or It will either ask to enter Service provider key.
5. or It will either ask to enter Simlock Block Unlock Reset Key.
6. Just enter our codes accordingly.
7. Code will accept smoothly and after Network unlock Successful phone will start normally.
Please Read Carefully To Get All Your Unlocking Solution FAQS For T-Mobile Prism 2:
What Is The Meaning Of Network Unlocking And What Is An Unlock Code or Network Lock Code?
After you power on with a different network simcard and you get a message "SIM Card Not Accepted." Or “SIM CARD NOT REGISTERED ON NETWORK” then it means your phone is network locked.To get released from this bindings and using your phone on any sim is called network unlocking. Thus you need to unlock it using multiple digit codes which has been pre-assigned by your carrier which we call it the unlock code for its network.
What Makes Us Different? Is Unlock Codes For T-Mobile Prism 2 Secured To Use & Will It Really Work?
Yes, definately its working code and safe to use. To get the unlock code you will need to pay, your provider may or may not unlock it for you depending on status of your contract. But in most cases we found that its been delayed to unlock from the carrier and the rate is extremely high. Thus we are here to help to solve the issue.
How To understand Whether T-Mobile Prism 2 Is Network Locked?
IF YOU TURN ON YOUR PHONE & GET THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE THEN IT IS CONFIRMED THAT YOUR PHONE IS NETWORK / FACTORY LOCKED:
"Network control key/Sim Network Unlock Pin" or "Sim Network Subset key" or "Service provider key" or Simlock Block Unlock Reset Key".
What is IMEI & Where Can It Be Found On My T-Mobile Prism 2 handset?
ANSWER: IMEI stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity, it is an unique international serial number only made for your phone to identify, you can find it by dialing *#06# in your dial pad. You can also find it at the back label under the battery.
PERFORMING A HARD RESET or FACTORY RESET ON T-Mobile Prism 2:
1. Hold both the volume up key and the power key at a time to start the phone.
2. Command to Factory reset /wipe data>>>delete all user data>>>reboot system now
3. HARD RESET COMPLETE.
1. On the Settings screen, go to Privacy >>> Factory data reset>>Select to confirm.
2. Confirm Reset phone AGAIN , and select to Erase everything.
3. RESTART TO FINALIZE.
T-Mobile Prism 2 SECRET CODES REVEALED:
DIAL ##258741 TO RESTORE PHONE AS DEFAULT.
DIAL ##3515645631 TO Monitor Debug
DIAL ##1857448368 TO FIND PHONE VERSION
DIAL *#06# TO FIND IMEI