OUR BLACKBERRY 9220 CURVE MEP CODE(NETWORK KEY) IS DOUBLE CHECKED & GUARANTEED TO WORK.
MOBILE UNLOCKING & US:
GUARANTEEDUNLOCK.COM IS SECIALIZED IN MOBILE UNLOCKING. We have a group support who have experiences in the service centres of Different Reputed Mobile Companies in mobile servicing & unlocking. We act as an agent (SERVICE PROVIDER) by collecting unlock codes / network codes & deliver it to our customers worldwide from our own database. Thus we Guarantee Safety, Quality & Commitment through experiences we gathered in our long service period.
We Are PAYPAL VERIFIED SELLER, We Do Not Compromise With Our Reputation .
WHAT IS OUR UNLOCKING PROCESS?
Our BLACKBERRY 9220 CURVE SIM Unlock Code removes the SIM lock attached to your phone allowing you to use your phone on any GSM network worldwide. So, if you are looking how to unlock BLACKBERRY 9220 CURVE or how to enter network unlock codes by PRD or MEP, for BLACKBERRY 9220 CURVE handset then you are at the right place. Our provided NETWORK CODE / RESET CODES (MEP CODE / MEP2 CODE / MEPD CODE) are 100% Guaranteed to work .Just provide us your IMEI and we will send back the unlock codes at your email address along with free instruction. Our service guarantees PERMANENT & LIFE TIME UNLOCK without voiding handset warranty or changing original softwares. DEFINATELY you get what you actually deserve.
HOW DOES OUR REFUND POLICY WORKS:
Incase of code not working refunds are made immediately. FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS PAGE.
WE BELIEVE IN EARNING TRUST & WE VALUE YOUR INVEST, TIME & FAITH ON US!! JUST GIVE US ONE TRY TO EARN YOUR FAITH!!!
HOW TO ORDER UNLOCK CODE FOR YOUR BLACKBERRY 9220 CURVE PHONE?
1) Place Your IMEI & PRD Number while placing the order. (Dial *#06# to get the IMEI of your handset)(See below image to find PRD number at the back sticker under the battery)
2) We will process the unlock codes for your mobile and notify it to your email ID with required instructions which is very simple.
3) Please follow our clear instructions to input the mobile unlocking code and the phone will be unlocked at the first attempt.
HOW TO INPUT UNLOCK CODE IN BLACKBERRY 9220 CURVE?
- Insert Any SIM Card to your phone.
- It will ask to Enter Unlock code. (Enter our Provided Codes).
- Phone Will Reboot and you will find it unlocked
- Go to settings ->Select advanced settings ->Select Simcard ->Select MEPD ->Select MEP2 (Then it will ask for unlock code).
- Go to settings ->Select advanced settings ->Select Simcard ->Select MEPPD ->Select MEPP2 (Then it will ask for unlock code).
- After you enter our provided unlock codes your phone will automatically restart and will be unlocked. Good Luck!!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY TO GET ALL YOUR ANSWERS AND SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR PROBLEMS REGARDING BLACKBERRY 9220 CURVE:
WHY YOU SHOULD USE OUR UNLOCK SERVICE? IS UNLOCK CODES FOR BLACKBERRY 9220 CURVE SAFE & GUARANTEED ?
ANSWER: You can ask your network to provide you with an unlock code. However, they will only do this for free if you have completed the contract. Obviously most networks don't want you moving away from their network so they will charge extortionate rates and you will need to wait up to 3 weeks to receive your unlock codes. While we do it in a fastest way maximum 24 hours needed that is 100% safe & Guaranteed to work.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO UNLOCK BLACKBERRY 9220 CURVE?
There are numerous websites who offers various price range from too much to very cheaper codes. Always remember that there is always a stable market rate for unlocking your mobile but some websites take the advantage and charge higher, on the other hand cheaper websites charge less or free of cost. Thus untested or free codes results in hardlocking the phone permanently.
Our website offers you 55% less while you come again being happy with our service.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR BLACKBERRY 9220 CURVE IS NETWORK LOCKED?
ANSWER: Turn on your phone with a different network sim card.Your Phone will show for one of the following message:
- Invalid SIM ( SOS )
- Invalid Sim Card
- Enter Network MEP Code
- SIM card requires an unlock code. Would you like to unlock it?
DO YOU NEED TO UNLOCK YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE EVERYTIME YOU CHANGE SIM CARD?
ANSWER: No, even if you upgrade the software or hard reset your phone, it remains permanently unlocked. It is the safest and non-invasive method to make it permanent to use.
WHAT IS AN IMEI & WHERE CAN I FIND IT ON MY BLACKBERRY 9220 CURVE ?
ANSWER: IMEI means (International Mobile Equipment Identity), it is an unique international serial number to find your phone properly, you can find it by dialing *#06# in your dial pad. You can also find it at the back under the battery.
HOW TO RESET PHONE / HARD RESET / FACTORY RESET BLACKBERRY 9220 CURVE?
- Remove the battery and insert it again after a while, better to wait for 1 min.
- Replace the battery cover, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds for the phone to restart.
- Press and hold the combinedly Alt key (1) , Right Shift key (2) & Backspace/Delete key (3) at a time and wait.
- When the screen turns off and is restarting, you can then release the keys you are holding. SEE IMAGE FOR UNDERSTANDING.
FACTORY RESET / SECURITY WIPE:
- Select Options from the home screen.
- THEN Security Settings, then Security Wipe.
- SELECT WHICH ITEMS will be wiped by checking the boxes.
- Enter “blackberry” (field must be not case-sensitive) and THEN Wipe.
- The BlackBerry smartphone will reset a few times, and after this process is complete, it will no longer contain any of your personal data.
HOW TO UNLOCK PATTERN LOCK IN BLACKBERRY 9220 CURVE?
Method only works for PatternLock set to disable when charging:
1. Plug into the charger or your pc/laptop with a Mini-USB plug.
2. Clock charging screen pops up.
3. Press Menu Key and click on close.
4. Go to Options > PatternLock > View Pattern -then enter your password to retrieve forgotten pattern.
5. Unplug the Mini-USB plug and PatternLock should pop back up.
6. Enter your pattern that you just retrieved.
Method only works for PatternLock to not load on boot:
1. Pull the battery and re-insert.
2. Wait for the phone to reboot
3. Go to Options > PatternLock > View Pattern - and then enter your password to retrieve your forgotten pattern.
BLACKBERRY 9220 CURVE SECRET CODES:
Hold "Alt" and press "L-G-L-G".
Device Lock Status
Go to Options-->Device-->Advanced System Settings-->SIM Card then type M-E-P-D.